Every pilot will tell you that the day you fly your first solo is a day you’ll never forget. With San Diego Flight School’s ZERO to SOLO Flight Training Module you can achieve this dream in one simple course – a series of lessons designed specifically to train you to fly around San Diego County and land safely all on your own! This program is great for future military aviators. Get a leg up on your competition!
The ZERO to SOLO Flight Training Module includes the following items towards your flight training:
- Includes 22-hours flight training
- Includes 22-hours aircraft rental (Cessna 172)
- Includes 15-hours ground training
- All charts and facilities directories
- 3-month flying club membership
- Pilot Logbook
- Presolo written test
- Presolo stagecheck
- FAA Private Pilot’s Flying Handbook
- FAA Private Pilot’s Knowledge Handbook
- FAA FAR-AIM
Prices subject to change without notice. Flight Training Course packages are valid for 3-months from the date of purchase. *Additional charges will apply if extra flight or ground training is required.